Site Admin

Re: 7.2.5

Post#2 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 pm

KJ Fight Ends
Beaten to an inch of his life.
About to deal the final blow.
Velen stuns everybody.
"NOO! He is still an Eredar at heart... and my brother! We can save him!"
Anduin: "He's right. We mustn't let ourselves stoop to their level. We will take him into custody where he will stand trial."
Jaina: "Are you serious? Are you being fucking serious right now? Are all of you people legitimately retarded?"
Wrathion: "Erm, Hello. My name is Guy Incognito. I'll take Kil'Jaeden off your hands and keep him safe until the trial."
Anduin: "Thanks, Mr. Incognito."
After a brief bit of shenanigans, Kil'Jaeden escapes.
Jaina: "I fucking hate every single one of you."

Some Dude ON Reddits Gold

I just... to me, it circles back to the fact that Blizzard's writers are terrible. So here I am, badass mother fucknig Archimonde, power level over 9000, and these insignificant mortals are going to town on my ankles. I have the power to remove myself from combat at any time, a get out of jail free card. So what's my game plan? Let's take the guys trying to kill me to the only place where if they actually pull it off, I stay dead.
So it's the riskiest move I can possibly make, with no real upside. I mean, maybe the power boost from going Super Saiyan God Mode Eredar might let me kill them, but so what? Why do I need to? I'm co-running the fucking Burning Legion. My numbers are infinite. Let 'em have their "victory." It's not like I won't be back tomorrow. Maybe I can get that trash mob that was next to me that casts random one-shots on people to help me out this time.
permalinkembedparent

Return to “General Chat”